Sunday, October 7, 2007

Week End

Today I was a bit more productive. Husband and I did watch a couple early movies until about 11:00am then ambitious Husband went out to trim trees but got rained out and worked in the office. I had already put dinner in the crock pot so I went to a friend’s house to knit all afternoon. Then I invited said friend to dinner and ummm it was so good. Pork roast with homemade gravy, curried rice, and one of my famous, everything but the kitchen sink, salads! God how I love my crock pot, which is actually a roaster, but close enough. I just threw in the roast about 9:00 with salt and pepper and a splash of beef stock and abracadabra I have a wonderful meal prepared by 5:30 even though I spent the day knitting. You gals who don’t use the slow cooker…you really should try it! I am here for culinary help any time!

Now this Desperate Housewife is posting quickly before I return to the big screen yet again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great day and a yummy dinner! I LOVE my crockpot! I don't know what I would do withouth it!