Friday, October 5, 2007

Bathroom Reader

Last night at book club one of the gals brought up a blog called the pioneer woman if you haven’t checked it out do so. thepioneerwoman.com
I think I’m hooked. Once you help someone pick out the stain color for their bathroom how do you move on?
Wouldn’t you know just when we buy a 46 inch flat screen TV I figure out that I am too busy to watch it—too busy reading the blogs of family, friends and now strangers. Blogs are fun but maddening. The maddening part is like reading a book in the bathroom. You sit down start to get into the book then you must put it down and not pick the book up until you have to go again. That’s what reading blogs are like…I want to keep on reading but I’m done and can’t pick up the book again until tomorrow. (That is why I don’t read in the bathroom…I am impatient. I can’t wait to turn the next page.)

I see in blog comments Carol responded…is that my Carol? NASA Carol? If so I-hope all is well! I have been thinking of you and your wedding lately, as it is pumpkin stew time.
Email me sometime. I don’t want to put out my email on this blog but you can figure it out here’s how:
It is the first letter of my first name and then my whole last name (plus)
@amfam.com

No comments: