Thursday, October 4, 2007

Nite Nite

Today I hosted my book club and it was my day off so basically I cleaned and cooked. I kicked my husband and dog out for the evening. But the husband is getting a big pay-off. They left him all kinds of deserts and spaghetti salad for tomorrow.
The book for this month was Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert. As far as the book goes it was not one of my favorites. It was worth reading but I didn’t connect with it much. The other gals seemed to really like it though so I guess it was just me.
The get together was a blast. It always is, we eat, talk, drink…(maybe I should write a book?)
I’m too tired to be witty…I need sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am about a third through that book myself. It is good, but I am not completely taken with it I have to admit. I can't read it as quickly as I would like since I am SO busy with school and the big move. Once I get done with school I would love to be part of a book club!