Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Elvis

I went to the movie Game Plan with the Rock. (I loved it) The movie was full of great Elvis music. It seems everywhere I turn there is hipe about Elvis lately. (On American Idol, specials...etc.) I keep thinking if his family would have someone remix the background music of all his songs bringing it into todays sound and then lay Elvis' own voice tracks back down on it...The King could live again! Even bigger than before I'll bet. Just think a whole new generation of kids could grow up loving him the way I did. The King would live on and never have to leave the building.

1 comment:

Agate Lake Girl said...

I agree! I did download you the updated version of "Rubberneckin" and it will go out as soon as I get off my lazy butt to the post office. Don't hold your breath, but I'll get on it soon, I promise.