Monday, October 8, 2007

Calling all refrigerators--green or clean?

I must be trying to do my part to “go green”. Or I should say my refrigerator is. For days now I knew it was too full and needed to be cleaned out. But I could still stack and shove, but this morning the shoving resulted in a total disaster. So I took out the slimy green food one container at a time. I had “lettuce soup” in the bottom drawer. Yuk. It is shocking how someone who is as neat and clean-freaky as I am can keep her refrigerator like I do. I need Dr. Phil! Even now I have only done the quick clean method. Tonight I vow to go through every jar! (Or if not tonight soon...)
Am I the only one who does this? Are there any other Refrigerator's out there "Going Green." Please let me know...what does your refrigerator look like?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no idea what my fridge looks like right now, it has been so long since I have seen it. The good news is that my husband does not believe in letting food go to waste, so we are generally pretty good about eating everything before it goes bad.

I am more concerned about the state of the stovetop. My hubby cooks his coffee in an old-fashioned coffee pot on the burner. Well of course it boils over all the time and he "forgets" to go back and clean up after it all cools down! Who knows what state it is in by now!

Agate Lake Girl said...

Do not get me started on your fridge! Every time I visit I organize the crap out of it and by the time I leave it looks like the inside of the supermarket produce section has been shoved in there. If that's what it takes to eat healthy, I guess I'm SOL.