Saturday, October 27, 2007

Slippery Little Suckers

I was washing dishes this morning and while my husband jumped in the shower…pretty soon I hear a loud yell, “Connie, can you get me a bar of soap!” (Remember he is not the changer of empties. He finished the bar yesterday apparently and forgot to refill…shocker. I wouldn’t know as I usually use liquid and a “puff” I guess even desperation wouldn’t have let him use my Creamy Coconut scrub.) Keep reading there is a point…a few seconds later I hear it…the clunk of a soap bar hitting the shower floor. I wait and yes I hear it once again and I start laughing. I knew it would hit the floor a new soap bar always does and I was thinking was that fate? Not fate, Kismet, not Kismet. And then it hit me, Law of Averages! Yes, it is the Law of Averages that dictates a new bar of soap will hit the floor on the first day it’s opened and sometimes more than once. Has that ever happened to you, well it’s happened to me.

So now I am taking a poll...if this happens to you--tell me!

2 comments:

Agate Lake Girl said...

Always. Must be harder to hold on to when it's bigger.

That sounded kind of dirty...sorry!

Erin said...

I don't remember that last time I used a bar of soap...I will have to ask my dad since he too refuses to even use the manly scented scrubs/gels. Ryan on the other hand, loves his poof.