Thursday, October 25, 2007

Insanity

Crazy Crazy work week. Remember when I clicked and clicked and got carpel tunnel? Well it was because things at work were slow. So we sent out 200 letters offering umbrella policies. (A million dollar policy to cover you against a big liability law-suit, which by the way all of you should have.) But who would have expected all 200 hundred people to call….crap it is nuts around here! It is 7:20pm and here I am still at work. But that is it I quit…for tonight at least. Next time I get the bright idea to send out letters I will be smart enough to send out 25 at a time. Both for my carpel tunnel health and my sanity. Wine here I come!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Oh I hear you! I did a mailer to over 800 students to join an honor society a couple years ago. They too all came in at once with questions. Pace yourself if you can :)