Friday, August 22, 2008

This and That

Yet again George (from Brinks) had to come one more time because he hooked something up wrong and the alarm system wasn't working. After he "fixed" it I made him test it and yep...not working. Test again...not working. Opps did something wrong yet again...and finally test worked. Not inspiring much confidence right now. I'll say one thing for them they put in an alarm bull horn in my hall and this thing is LOUD! If you're breaking in here you better have ear plugs.

On a happy note...I think my Grand daughter is ready to get out and meet her parents. (and grandparents)
She is moving on down!

3 comments:

Carol said...

Are you sure this guy is not trying to get adopted or something?

Erin said...

If he took that long to hook it up right...maybe he isn't from Brinks and he is your next burglar. He's scoping your place out and rigging the system to his advantage. JUST KIDDING!!!

I think he likes your cooking. Stop feeding him and he will get it done right.

Jess said...

How long has this whole process taken? Two weeks? Three? Are they providing some kind of discount for the slowness of the work?