Monday, August 18, 2008

Fr-amily

Thanks you all put my mind at rest a bit about Fay or any Hurricane coming our way. Nice to know that we all have each others backs. There is nothing like "Fr-amily" (friends & family) when times get tough. Hope nothing happens but a little rain. Take care of Miller although he will probably sleep right through it.

I am going to sleep at Shannon and Jon's tonight just incase the power goes out. I'm thinking of it as a fun sleep-over. Since I got my place I never get to use their guest room. I have the essentials, wine, a good book, flashlight and battery fan. Angel is looking forward to it too.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Have fun at your sleepover.

Jess said...

Alcohol is always an essential part of storm readiness.

Carol said...

Sounds like you have definitely learned how to have a Hurricane Party! Stay cool and dry!