Saturday, August 23, 2008

sew simple

Great day in the morning! I sewed all day. If it wouldn't have been for my neighbor asking me to stop by I wouldn't have left the house all day. I made a quilt for the pack and play that is staying at my house and a cover for the changing try that sets on it. A few other odds and ends too.

Since I have had a nasty cough I have been putting Vicks on the bottoms of my feet at night and if you've never tried it the next time you get a cough do it. It works! I don't know how but it does.

Me and Angel are alseep on our feet...

2 comments:

Jess said...

I have never heard of Vicks on the bottoms of your feet! But, I'm allergic to Vicks -- I break out in a skin rash. Discovered that by accident when I was kid: Nasty thing to have a rash and still feel icky from a cold.

Carol said...

Too bad Jess. That would be awful!

Vics is a mainstay for me when I am sick, I don't know what I would do without it. Though I have never put it on my feet. What made you think of doing that? Maybe the menthol helps increase circulation through your whole body which would help.