Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Brinks Buddies

I spent my day with the Brinks associates again today. Sometime waiting sometime cooking.
Reasons I know them to well:
1.We call each other by our first names and have each others personal cell phone numbers;
2.I have made them lunches and dinners more times than I have cooked for anyone else this month;
3.We have shared recipes;

And the number one reason we know each other too well:

4.When George left today he hugged me and said, "If I'm in the neighborhood I will stop by and say HI. Should
I?"

When I figured the costs for going with Brinks I didn't add in groceries--that would have thrown off the bid.

2 comments:

Carol said...

:) Sounds like an interesting way to make friends or pick up men!

Agate Lake Girl said...

Which recipe did you share? I emailed them my manicotti recipe.