Sunday, August 24, 2008

Such a nice quiet weekend. I am still not feeling to great so I played it close to the vest and stayed in. I did go out today with Shannon to Target for those last few items like Baby Tylenol etc.

When it got dark and the temperature dropped to a whopping 83.4 tonight--I took the dog for a short walk. She has been going stir crazy. As I can't breathe it was not much of a walk but she did get to pee on several things, so she enjoyed anyway.

I put up my Pack "n" Play and made a quilt for it and a changing pad to match, also burp clothes. So that was fun. Decorating my own little corner for the baby. I put a bin together with diapers, powder and the rest. I feel ready. Now we wait.

We're ready when you are little baby girl...

3 comments:

Jess said...

Sounds like the baby will have her own little getaway over there!

Carol said...

I have a feeling she will be ready any day now.

Erin said...

I am sure it is adorable. Post some pictures please.