Sunday, August 31, 2008

Florida walkabout

Last couple of days:


Friday, Shannon and I went on a mall "walkabout" as she had the doctors okay to-bring baby down! We didn't buy much but walk we did.

There were some old John Wayne movies on Sat. so I set up DVR then later sat down to watch Rio Bravo--one of my favorites only to find out they had it listed wrong and Bandalero played in it's place-a very-B/C-movie (no John Wayne at all) with Dean Martin, Jimmy Stewart and Rachael Welsh...disappointing! Couldn't even watch it it was so bad. I remembered it from the old days anyway.

Shannon and I went to Jo Ann Fabric's and another large fabric store (where the owners are evil--another story--) hoping to find cute fabric for future baby clothes I could sew. I did pick up a few fabrics but all in all very disappointing. Florida has no good choices for fabric, that I can find. I really need my fabric shop at home they carry such great fabrics. (Deb you need to open a branch in FL!)

I did manage to get Angel out for two walks. I have decided that 6:30 am is about the best time and then around 7:00 pm. So that is our new schedule. She does so enjoy peeing everywhere!

Old Mother Hubbard's cupboard was bare tonight so dinner was less than satisfying. Today grocery shopping!

***completely useless: but I love the Swiffer commercial where the discarded MOP sings, Baby Come Back! Does anyone else like this? I love when commercials are good.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Have you ever checked into ordering fabric online?