Saturday, August 16, 2008

Hot Hot Hot

Shannon and I have had a swim the last two mornings and it has felt wonderful. Man this 100 degree weather is hard to take. My cars AC feels like it doesn't work. I can't decide if it is just so hot it can't cool it down in the couple miles at a time I drive or if it needs a charge? Any one else having trouble with their AC in this heat?

Angel is off her game don't know if she missed Aaron or had too many treats. I took her in the pool with me this morning but she didn't have fun. My last dog Bandit (pom too) loved the pool. You could put him on a float and just let him drift. I tried to post a picture of Aaron and Angel but it didn't work. Maybe Shannon will do it.

I made a sinful dinner tonight a small steak and a big scallop! Yum.

Getting back to normal is lonely. But I reset up my craft room so I can get back to work. Jo Ann Fabrics tomorrow. Today my highlight was Sam's Club. Maybe I should call this blog...My boring life!

3 comments:

Erin said...

It's the heat, not your AC. Sheryl and I drove all the way to the beach today and it still didn't feel cool in my car. Going 2 miles to Shannon's won't cool it off.

One scallop? Was it 4 inches in diameter? I am asking because we usually buy smaller ones and all I can picture is a steak and one tiny scallop that is one bite big. LOL!

We had a fantastic crab dinner tonight with wild rice and texas toast. Yum!

MN Mom said...

Yea it was big about as big around as a small orange and about and 1 1/2 inch thick. Sam's Club! Try them.
Glad to know it's not the AC!

Jess said...

It is hot, and teh AC definitely takes awhile to cool off the car. Just think, inside that car, it's probably WAY over 100. That takes awhile to cool.