Friday, August 29, 2008

clarify

To clarify: Our association includes an alarm system with a company I don't want, so I now have a contract with Brinks instead. (my buddie George is a Brinks sub contractor) Our association won't pass the-everyone get their own alarm company-because they are idiots and won't listen to fiscal reason. So I wonder should I hook up the other alarm too? Two alarm companies should be better than one? Right?

My neighbors called me today to ask if I'd run for the association board when they renew in March...I think I might. I couldn't be any worse than a couple of the people on there.

Dark Knight was great. And in Imax--fabulous! And for only $12.00. I would go again if any other good shows are at the Imax.

Jess, Sex in the City wasn't that great-wait for the DVD rental.

This weekend I have some interesting projects to work on so I am looking forward to it.

Happy Labor Day weekend to all and to all a good night!

5 comments:

Carol said...

Here's hoping you have a non-alarming weekend!

Jess said...

I think 2 alarams would just be confusing.

You must have a great deal of patience to run for an association board! Good luck.

Erin said...

I say go for it! (Join the board.) If you are unhappy with some of the decisions they are making, get in there and try to make some change. Usually if you are a member in a non-secretarial or treasurer role, it's not much work.

I wouldn't do the two alarm systems. That seems like overkill.

MN Mom said...

I was kidding about the two alarm thing!

Carol said...

I think you would do a great job on the board!