Saturday, August 9, 2008

Dawn turned to Dusk

I finished Breaking Dawn. I couldn't put it down and now I am sorry I didn't put it down. When I read a book (especially if I love it) I always have to read it as fast as possible to find out what happens and then of course I am sad that I have come to the end so quickly.
If they do bring the series to the big screen it will never be as good as the books!

So as you might imagaine as I read 754 pages in two days I didn't get too much done today except that. I did get the 2nd guest room set up with wall to wall beds, my company numbering five, comes Monday. I am excited.

2 comments:

Jess said...

It will be interesting to see how they interpret Twilight this December as a movie; I'm sure we are all scared that the movie won't live up to the book. The trailer I've seen for it looks as though it tries to stick closely to the Twilight story, so that's good.

Carol said...

I do the same thing when I am reading good books! When I was younger there were times I would stay up all night long and finish a book around 6 am! I can't do that any more, though sometimes I am tempted!