Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Pure Joy


Shannon showed me how to post this darling photo of Aaron and Angel. Both rate an "A" in my book. The look on Angel's face say's, "this is where I want to be...keep holding me!" The look on Aaron's face say's it all...PURE JOY! If ever there was a little boy who would love a dog with his whole heart-this is him. Angel is lonely and misses you!
Survived Fay so far, thankfully very uneventful for us at least. Hope the same can be said for the rest of Fay's path. Had a great nights sleep. Shannon has the most comfortable guest bed ever. We have all been lazy today only Jon has been busy. (His list you know.)
We are packing the hospital bag so must go.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Packing that hospital bag was probably the most stressful part of the final preparation for me. I know that sounds stupid but not knowing what you will need, what is recommended, and then what you end up bringing...My biggest fear was I would be at work and Ryan would have to grab my remaining toiletries. Luckily my water broke at home.

Carol said...

Adorable! Glad you are all fine!

Jess said...

Great pic!