Saturday, August 2, 2008

Sew relaxing

I had a wonderfully quite day, doing two of my favorite things, sewing and cooking. Made ham & bean soup and a few baby projects: The chair pad for the new rocker, a tickle blanky & several binky straps. Also got some light cleaning and laundry done. Shared the soup with Shannon and Jon tonight for dinner. All in all a very relaxing day.

My arm is starting to feel a little better. And to top it off the Orkin ant bait did the trick and my ants have found a new home! (Or maybe they are dead.) But either way they are not crawling all over my house! Thank You Pam!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful day too, just like Shannon did. How fun to work on crafts, especially for the new grandbaby! Glad you arm is feeling better!

Jess said...

Sounds like a nice day!