Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My-KEA

Today one of my younger neighbors came over. She was telling me that they are going to try to sell their town house and that a professional photographer is coming to take photos. She wondered if I would give her some ideas on how to spruce up the place. I went over. She has a toddler and a baby about Rylee's age...hence lots of baby clutter. So I told her to downsize all non necessities and we went to Ikea, or My-kea as I lovingly refer to it, to buy storage! We loaded the vehicle top to bottom! I even managed to find a couple things I needed.
She is working on it tonight so I can't wait to have a look tomorrow.

Update: Since the possum has left my house I think I know where it has gone...three houses down. I took a short walk out back today and they have lots of clutter--great hiding places--and the dog next door to me always runs down there and barks. They have had some domestic issues with cops and guns so I am NOT going to drop by to tell them.

1 comment:

Jess said...

That's nice that you're helping her out.