Saturday, January 10, 2009

delete freak

I confess that I can't stand thing in my inbox! I delete everything! I admit I love hitting the delete key. All jokes go in the bin--delete--I don't usually even read them. (Friends forgive me!) Right now the email I have to use won't keep in memory any ones email addresses so I can't delete emails, I have to save them for the address to reply to. It is killing me!................Ah the urge to delete.
Dieting and not deleting in the same lifetime--what a cruel world.

4 comments:

Jess said...

What kind of email do you use where it has no address book?

Ryan said...

Erin has the same issue with deleting. She has probably 10 messages in her hotmail, I think I have over 500. I just dont delete

Erin said...

I have more now that I don't maintain my inbox. Deleting is satisfying, just like writing a list and cleaning house.

Oh, my word verification is paticl in my mind that says "practical." How appropriate.

Carol said...

That is really a good thing - otherwise your email can get out of control. Mine has, every so often I go through and clean it out. I try and stay on top of my work email so it does not get clogged up. I clean that up once a week!