Monday, January 19, 2009

Disney Magic

Our trip was so relaxing and fun. Little Emma made it so special. Seeing everything through a child's eyes makes everything exciting. Mommy & grandma missed Rylee but she had a ball with her daddy! I swear she grew in those two days!

I noticed every small child at Disney (not even the park just the town area) was tired & cranky. I have come to the conclusion it is just not possible for little kids to have fun there for any length of time. It is over stimulating and they get too tired.

The stores in Down Town Disney are made just to get kids to beg for everything! All that sparkle is irresistibly. I felt sorry for parents trying not to spend all their retirement on gifts! Heck at my age I could hardly resist.

Disney is Magic with a twist.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Your observation about the kids and their crankiness is exactly why my sister-in-law and her family are going to Orlando in March, but are not visiting any parks this time. They asked the kids and they both said they had no interest in visiting parks and would rather spend their time at the beach.

Erin said...

Ryan and I get cranky after a day at the happiest place on earth. It is too much to take in at once but man, I can't wait to go with Miller! My friend is taking her twins (3 years old) in February. She knows they are too little but they are so excited to see Mickey and Minnie. I wish I could go meet them just to see their faces light up when they meet them.