Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Moron Motorist

If channel 7 news picked up this story it would have been titled Freeway Frenzy or Highway Horror. But this is my story and I think Moron Motorist says it all.

There are inattentive drivers. There are stupid drivers. There are bad drivers. And then there are Mother F___ing Stupid Drivers and she was on the 595 in front of me today!!! Apparently the M.F.S.D. missed her exit and stopped, yes stopped, in the middle lane of the freeway right in front of me. I had Shannon, Rylee and John as passengers and cars were whizzing by us at 70/80 on both sides of and I couldn't move as I was stopped and they were going fast...I was laying on the horn (swearing expletives) and hoping we weren't going to get hit and kill us all. Finally, she started moving ahead and as soon as I was up to speed a bit I went around her and we all gave her a piece of our displeasure. She looked to be about forty and she had a Florida license plate so I doubt she was an Eskimo who never saw a freeway before. (And if she was she shouldn't have been driving. What in the heck is wrong with people that they are that stupid?

Afterward I said, "thank you God and our angels for keeping us safe." If they wouldn't have been looking after us it could have been disastrous.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I saw your note and I sent Shannon an e-mail about Paperbackswap.com

I'm glad y'all are safe. It really is scary when you have no control over the situation like that. Take care!

Jess said...

That's pretty scary. Glad everyone is okay!