Friday, November 14, 2008

Nifty Thrifty

I went to the west coast of FL to visit a friend for a couple days. We had such a blast. Mostly we just hit Thrift shops. I can't believe how many they have in such a small area. On our side you can hardly find a GoodWill and in Bonita Springs we hit about 8 really nice thrift shops and there were more we never made it to. Nina bought a few things and I found a few treasures too. All in all, we had a very relaxing & fun visit. Just what I needed.


We also hit a great high-end baby store. I like to knock off ideas...got a few...we will see what comes of them. I did buy a couple Christmas gifts for little miss Rylee. (Hope I can keep the secret, they are fun.)

1 comment:

Jess said...

I've heard that thrift stores on the West Coast are nicer because people come and vacation there for a week or month or whatever and then rather than take things home with them, they just donate them.