Friday, November 14, 2008

bad accident

There is a bad accident on 115Th and Oakland. There are at least 6 cops and a tow truck or two. Traffic has been stopped or trickling for quite a while. I sure hope no one got hurt. I didn't see any ambulances but that doesn't mean much.

I didn't sleep much last night so I plan to hit the sack soon. Tomorrow is babysitting for Rylee and it seems like forever (since Thursday) since I held her, so I am looking forward to it.

Have a good weekend all.............

2 comments:

Erin said...

We luckily were able to turn onto 120th tonight on the way home from Jon and Shannon's. They had that intersection re-routed. We have seen traffic on our road for a couple hours. Must have been one heck of an accident. Glad I didn't come home later-it could have been me!

Rylee was taking notes from Miller tonight on how to be good. She demonstrated it sinking in (other than her stinky poops). She was quite the smiley baby. You are hopefully in for a good day.

Grandma and Grandpa Sladky are coming this weekend. Maybe we will have a grandparent babysitting fest so us parents can go out for a few hours sans baby!

Jess said...

Hope you're enjoying babysitting today!