Saturday, November 15, 2008

Misc.

Erin was right the accident must have been awful two hours after I first saw it, the police had it still blocked off. That intersection must have a high accident rate...there is a lot of accidents there. Why I don't know, it is wide open and straight stretch. I will be careful.

Didn't babysit tonight...between my cold and Jon's laryngitis made Shannon decide she needed to stay home. So I watched old John Wayne movies. Sure brought back a lot of good old memories. Did any of you know I called John Wayne in 1970 and actually talked to him? True story. Too long to write about, but it is a wonderful memory. Ask me in person some time.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Maybe people try to turn left there and don't allow themselves enough time before oncoming traffic plows into them. The turn is the only thing I could think of that would cause an accident at that intersection.