Friday, November 21, 2008

Quarantine lifted

I have had a busy few days, bunko, book club and today Twilight movie and I can be around Rylee again...happy happy me.

Book club at Pilar's was fun fun fun...thanks Pilar for opening your beautiful home.

A have had a revelation and I am not sure if my mother would be mad or proud? Since birth I have had an adversion to peas. She had to keep them out of every dish she made just to please me. This year I have decided I love peas and put them in everything. I still wouldn't eat canned peas or soggy peas, but frozen baby peas quick stirred in most anything...yum. Sorry Mom!

Hi Ho Hi Ho it's off to see Edward (Twilight) I go..........It couldn't possibly be as good as the book but I have high hopes it will be enjoyable.

4 comments:

Jess said...

I've always loved peas, but I can't imagine ever eating them from a can. In general, I do not like canned veggies.

I'm excited for Twilight, but I have heard mixed reviews so far. "Official" reviewers gave it mediocre ratings, and in my class today, one girl said she hated it and it was awful, and one other girl said she loved it and it was the best.

I'm guessing the truth lies soemwhere in the middle of those two opinions.

Carol said...

I am not a big fan of squishy peas but I like them firm. I had a great cold pea salad this week - a little mayo, bacon, and cheese (very little bit) mixed in with the peas and it was very yummy!

Good for you trying them again! I used to be a very picky eater, my hubby is slowly getting me more variety! :)

Carol said...

Hey - my word was cychn - kitchen!

Carol said...

Glad you are feeling better!