Monday, November 24, 2008

movie mania

I'm on a nostalgic kick. I hardly even like to celebrate Christmas and yet I have been recording and watching every holiday movie on the family and hallmark channel. Which is a lot of feel good cheesy movies but I can't seem to help myself.

Going to Twilight again just to satisfy my need to re-live this movie. (Then I need to re-read the book.)

What have I gotten done lately this is productive...not much! I can't imagine what I could accomplish if there were no TV. I should have lived in an earlier time...before TV but after toilet paper!

3 comments:

mom2ET said...

Now I really want to go see Twilight. I may be able to make it Saturday. Unfortunately, I don't have anyone to go with.

Crissy Rae said...

I haven't read the Twilight books but Jess tells me they are really good. That may be my next reading adventure after I finish Anna Karinina.

Enjoy your Christmas movie marathon!

Jess said...

Have fun seeing it again!