Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Edward fever

Went to Twilight again and enjoyed it even more the second time! I plan to see it one more time as a Christmas gift to myself and then many times when it gets to the dollar theater!
I have Edward fever...Erin I need to read the book again and you have Shannon's copy. I'd love to read it Thanksgiving Day so I hope we can work out the hand off . ??

When we left the show tonight Shannon was talking to a woman who brought her daughter to the show. The daughter mentioned that Twilight was required reading for her English class. Schools have come along way baby! In my day the books were boring.

4 comments:

mom2ET said...

I tried to convince Emma to go see Twilight rather than Bolt, she won. She was all for the vampire part, it was the kissy face chick flick part she didn't really want to see.

No patients tonight (so far) so I am hoping to finish Eclipse. I have disciplined myself to only read them at work so they last longer. I finished Twilight in one shift.

Jess said...

Goodness, careful of a Twilight overload!

Erin said...

I have asked Ryan to bring it to Jon every day this week but the boy stinks at delivering goods. We can do any of the following:
a) You stop by if any of the cars are home tonight
b) I can run it to your place after work if you haven't stopped by
c) We can bring it to Thanksgiving at Brian and Crystal's and handoff there

Carol said...

Clearly I am going to have to read Twilight and go see the movie. I am just not sure what order to do these things in. I also have no one to go with :( someone it does not sound like a guy movie. Maybe I can talk some of the Ren Fest folks into going. And if I bring home another book I will have to hide it from my hubby! We have WAY too many books and have agreed to get rid of some before getting more.