Thursday, November 27, 2008

I'm thankful

My Thanksgiving was quite different this year. But all in all still a good day! (Thanks again to all of you who extended invites for dinner but I just needed to chill...)

I made a quick breakfast for S. , J. and Rylee, but most of my day was spent with Edward. Yes, I re-read Twilight, finishing it about suppertime. I thoroughly enjoyed it after the movie. It gave me the long version of the love story. Then I curled up with a good Christmas movie. In between I talked to most of my family and extended family, seems like everyone had a different holiday than usual.

I was most thankful for Rylee this year, but also for the rest of my family and friends both in MN and here in FL. I am one lucky gal.

I also babysat for Rio. Which basically consisted of moving the big chair in front of the window so she could look out and obsess about when her parents were returning. The only time I coaxed her to join Angel and I was when I fed the dogs dinner. It might have been kinder to leave her home where she have known they were coming back. Here, she had to worry. (Now I know what Shannon goes through babysitting Angel for me.)

Hope everyone had a wonderful day! Good luck on Black Friday if you are one of the bargin hunters.

1 comment:

Jess said...

We were surprised you didn't join us yesterday, but I'm glad you had a nice relaxing day instead!

Poor Rio, Scooter is the same way.