Friday, November 7, 2008

Open or closed

Did you ever notice that most people who live in Florida don't open their window shades/drapes/blinds etc.? Whenever I have been out walking the dog, day or evening, I have noticed all the units in my complex have their window coverings closed...always. You would think all the units are empty. I have noticed that same scenario in Shannon's complex too. In my complex I swear I am the only unit with the shades open and lights on. What is the point of living in the Sunshine state if the sun never shines inside.
Has anyone else noticed this? Or does this?

Please share: Open or closed?

2 comments:

Erin said...

I am a "open during the day, closed once the sun goes down" type shades person with the exception of my bedroom. Those stayed closed most of the time since I am too lazy to open them each morning and close them each night.

Jess said...

Stranger still are the people who leave their hurricane shutters up for months at a time. It must be pitch black in their homes!