Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Things

Things I have done the last couple days:

I have been kicking butt on the sewing projects. My sewing room looks like a bomb went off in there. I guess I just can't sew neat. I should post a picture of that.

Laundry-why do I always forget it in the washer? Then it kind of drys in there and smells bad so I wash again. (Then the wrinkles won't come out.) The usually I forget it in the dryer. Guess I could never work in an Chinese Laundry.

Not sleeping well. That is a long story so I'll spare you.

Visited my Kitty. She is loving her new life. I still miss walking out the door and having her run up to meet me though. But happy for her. I am making kitty pillows-for cats to sleep on. A friend I met while trying to find my kitty a home, rescues so many cats (she has 27 right now, 16 waiting for homes) she saw the one I made for Patches and loved it so I said I'd make her a bunch and she could give one out with every cat. So in between other projects I am doing the pillows. I will post pics of them later. I am using up all the scraps I have been saving for years. It's a win win.

I watched an old TV movie called 8 seconds. It was the true story of Lane Frost a world champion bull rider. Luke Perry did a fantastic job playing him. The sad part was he died very young, by a bull accident of course. If you get a chance to catch it on TV it is worth the watch.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I always feel like it is such a waste when I forget the laundry...all that work and nothing to show for it! = )

Those pillows sound fantastic for kitties in need! What a great way to use up scraps!

Erin said...

You are a busy lady. The cat pillows are a great idea and I am sure the kitties will appreciate them.

The movie is a good one. Sad but good.

Jess said...

I figure the wrinkles come out in the dryer :)