Sunday, May 24, 2009

dog sitting and packing

Due to the storms I have Rio visiting during S & J's party. And she an Angel both laid beside my in the big chair for three hours straight! (For those of you who know Rio-that is unbelievable.) After the sun came out I came up to pack a bit and blog and they are both laying on the bed together.

While sitting with the dogs (and afraid to move)I watched "In Plain Sight" a USA show about witness relocation. The series is really pretty good-there were 3 episodes.

The water from all the storms is almost up to my patio door!

Well back to the salt mines....

3 comments:

Erin said...

Thanks for fixing Miller's blanket and adding his name to it! You were "sew" quick. Ok, not as funny as it was in my head.

Thanks again!

Jess said...

All this rain is good, but at this point, it sure would be nice to have a dry day!

Carol said...

We had a lot of rain here this weekend too - I share your pain!