Saturday, May 23, 2009

getting ready

I am finishing up a few last minute sewing projects and then closing up shop! I have cleaned a room a day (sometimes two) and I have been washing blankets etc. Clothes tomorrow and then I will start to pack. I have been piling a few things on the spare bed but I don't want to pull out the suitcase until the last minute as Angel goes nuts! She will be underfoot from then on. Plus she won't eat either. Last time I packed she slept in the suitcase for two days!
I am leaving the fridge until Tuesday. (That is a job I hate.)

Today Jess's Baby Shower, can't wait. And the Lord is giving her a shower too...as it is raining like crazy here! We will all be getting a shower.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Our cats HATE suitcases. It doesn't matter if it is someone coming or going, they get odd as soon as they see the cases!

Stay dry today!

Jess said...

Scooter always gets nervous when he sees the suitcases getting pulled out.

Thanks for attending the shower today! It was great having you there!