Friday, May 8, 2009

Tear jerker

Well Hallmark did it again...made me cry that is. I watched a cheesy Hallmark movie called, A strangers Heart. What a tear jerker. I balled through the whole second half of the movie.
Synopsis: Two patients waiting for heart transplants rub each other the wrong way. Woman gets heart, a few days later man gets heart. Suddenly they find themselves drawn to each other and to a little girl, who parents both died in a car crash and guess who has their hearts?

If it's ever on again and you feel like clearing out your tear ducts it was good. I won't spoil the ending but it would be a perfect curl up on a Sunday in your pj's movie.

3 comments:

Carol said...

Wow, I don't think I could handle that one! Too powerful!

Jess said...

I think the only tears that would inspire from me are tears of laughter. Sorry, I can't handle sentimental stuff like that; my cynicism blocks it.

Darlene said...

I would love to see it,however I don`t have Hallmark..maybe I can have someone tape it if when it comes on again.I think we all need a good cry every now and then.. some times it needs to be helped along and a good movie or book can do just that.