Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Some Of My Floor Quilts

A few of you have been asking me to post pics of my some of my quilts so here are some of the floor-quilts that I have recently made - I didn't want to post pics until they had been delivered.

This one was for my nephew. They just had a baby girl, Kaali.


This one was for one of Shannon's teacher friends who is in our book club. She is having a boy later in June and went with a jungle theme in his nursery.


This one was for my other nephew who is also having a girl. The back side on this one was a very soft pale pink.


This one was for Shannon & Jon's friends who are having a girl in August: Norah. It had that same bubblegum pink on the back in minky dot fabric.

4 comments:

mom2ET said...

I love Norah's quilt with the jeans.

Is it a requirement that all Connie baby quilts have a monkey on them?

MN Mom said...

I guess the top three did have monkeys but not Norah's and none of Rylee's have monkeys. I guess it's only when parents are going for a jungle theme.

Carol said...

Wonderful! You are making me want to quilt - so much fabric, so little time!

Jess said...

They're all nice, but I do believe Norah's is the best! I may be biased.