Wednesday, May 13, 2009

idiots and then some

Crystal's comment to my-seen it all post- (I'm para-phrasing) She said, in Florida you will never have seen it all as some Floridians are idiots due to the fact their brains are fried from all the sun. How right you were!

Because yesterday I went to the UPS store on Hiatus and Oakland. It is really tricky to back out of a parking spot there because of the in and out road being so close. Very slowly I start to back up and a car speeds in, so I pull back into my spot. This happened twice. Then I tried again and this time the incoming car was driven by a speeding COP. He motions me to pull back in and let him speed by. Which I do, thinking that he is after the speeding car ahead of him, or some other high priority crime. I finally back up and see the Cop crossing the lot into the Dunkin Donuts store. Where I assume the only emergency was his five o'clock donut break!!!

I guess I haven't seen it all...

3 comments:

Carol said...

I just love it when those who have authority exploit it to their benefit and not society's.

Jess said...

So, do we count ourselves among these Floridian idiots?

I remember when I first moved to MN, when I was 18, and I was making fun of something about Minnesotans, and my mom told me, "Hey, you live here now too."

Crissy Rae said...

Love it Connie! At least all these fruitloops give us something to talk about!