Monday, May 4, 2009

The follow through on Crazy Eights

Jess tagged me for the crazy eights post and I haven't had time but Rylee is sleeping so long I thought-start...

8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Going home to Minnesota-seeing my hubby, family and friends
2. Shannon's first Mother's Day
3. Rylee's first B-day & Christmas
4. Finishing my list of Baby quilts to sew (What's in the water anyway?)
5. Garage saleing in MN
6. Going to the class of 1967's 60th Birthday Party.
7. Our annual 4th of July party
8. Getting together with the Birthday girls!

8 things I did yesterday:
1. finished cleaning the house
2. laundry
3. sewing (more quilts)
4. Checked out E harmony with V
5. Watched a Lifetime movie
6. Drank a whole bottle of wine (minus one glass)
7. Talked on the phone.
8. Went to bed early.

8 things I wish I could do or want to do:
1. Live long enough to see Rylee married and happy.
2. Visit Ireland (Is there anyway to get there without crossing the ocean? ha)
3. Shop at the outlet mall in FT Meyers
4. Win the lotto!
5. Color my hair.
6. Go to book club.
7. Meet The Rock! (yummy)
8. Go to FT. Lauderdale's best burger joint.

8 shows I watch:
1. Desperate Housewives
2. Brother's and Sister's
3. 90210
4. Gossip Girl
5. Prison Break
6. Dog Whisper
7. Grey's Anatomy
8. Lost (Although I'm usually lost.)

8 people to tag-I'm going with 4
1. Carol
2. Jenny
3. Darlene
4. Stacy

1 comment:

Jess said...

Aren't there 2 outlet malls over by Ft Myers? I believe so. I know Erin and I shopped at one once and it wasn't all that great. Besides, you live half a mile from the largest outlet mall in the US!

And, oh, how I can't wait to consume an entire bottle of wine again.