Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Time Out

Or should I say, time off. Today the new family was fairly rested and doing great so I made up a couple meat loafs and headed for home. I must have been more exhausted than I thought because I took a three hour nap, and it felt great.

I think Shannon and Jon are naturals and Rylee is so good and fun to be around that I wish she would have been twins! But I will settle for one of her. Today Angel met her for the first time and did remarkably well. She only barked a couple times and thanks to the Dog Whisper, we created a boundry around the baby and she didn't cross it. (However tonight she seems unusually sleepy so maybe she is getting sick again and the good behavior was only due to that. Only time will tell.)

Being a Grandma is as wonderful as I always knew it would be and it will only be getting better. Life is good.
Now sleepy time for Gramma....

2 comments:

Erin said...

Good to hear all is well. If you make meatloaf again, please invite Ryan over. I hate it. He seems to only get it when my parents make it for him or I am out of town.

We hope to see Rylee tonight (depends on their anniversary plans).

Jess said...

Jerry would also enjoy some meatloaf; I'm not a fan.