Saturday, September 27, 2008

new car curse

There must be a new car curse:

So many people have car accidents in the first few months-usually not their fault. Jess, Crystal, Shannon & Jon to name a few. (All accidents were being rear ended by another vehicle.)

Or you take your car out and park it in the farthest spot at the mall where no other cars are and yet...you get your first door-ding!

Or you have just finished washing, waxing and drying, it for the tenth time in a week and a pigeon poos all over it!

Or you are dying of thirst and even though you have a NO FOOD OR DRINK rule you relent and will be sooo careful...and then the "big slurp" you buy has a faulty bottom! Has it happened to you? It happened to me! (An X boy friends brand new truck...was he mad?...well he is an X boy friend need I say more.)

New Car Curse...moral of the story...buy used!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Well, technically, my Escape is used. It's just new to me.

But universal laws of accidents don't apply to me because there is only one guiding principle for me: I WILL get into an accident. It's more a question of "when."