Sunday, September 7, 2008

I'M A GRANDMA!

Rylee Elise Polich made her debut at 5:12 pm on September 6th 2008. 7lbs 14 oz Mother and baby both doing fine!

Like most babies she came with quite a story--but that is for Shannon to tell. I am just getting this news out until she can post.

She is beautiful, right now her hair is med brown like Shannon's, her eyes blue, like all babies. She was very good last night while I was there mostly sleeping. But she did open her eyes a few times too. Mom and Dad think she is the only baby on the planet! Jon stayed there last night and hasn't had any sleep in over two days so I am on my way to relieve him.

More details to follow!

6 comments:

Erin said...

Congrats to the whole family! We can't wait to see her.

mom2ET said...

Congratulations! Emma and I can hardly wait to see pictures. What a pretty name.

Jess said...

Congrats to everyone! We are excited to come and visit today and see her!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Grandma! Send my congrats to the new mom and dad. I'm so happy to hear that everything went well and that Rylee Elise (hope I spelled that right) is so perfect! The name is wonderful. Get some rest everyone! I'm sure it was worth the long wait! B. from Wi.

Carol said...

Congratulations!!!!! I am so excited for you all, I too can't wait to see pictures! What a beautiful name for I am sure a beautiful girl!

WorldTravelista said...

You're one HOT Grandma!! :)
Congratulations..... sending you ALL big hugs! Can't wait to see Baby Rylee's first photo shoot... (hint hint)