Thursday, September 25, 2008

Ant dance

I have had ants in my kitchen. I have ants out side. I have heard of ants in your pants.
But this is the first time I've heard of ants in your mail. Yep, picked up my mail yesterday and ants were crawling all over it. I had to get the spray and give the box a good long coating. I had to spray the actual mail and make the ants dance before dying. Now we will see what the mail man delivers today. If he is eating chocolate and getting it on my mail...no Christmas bonus for him this year!

1 comment:

mom2ET said...

You better start getting some pointers from these ants. In Dora the Explorer dance to the rescue you have to do the ants in your pants dance, the marching ants dance, the wiggly spider dance and the slithery snake dance. These are essential for all grandmas and you will be graded pretty harshly on your performance by a 2-3 year old little girl.

But if you get really good, it is a great workout. My favorite exercise is running around with Emma!
Stacy