Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Idiots and barking dogs

Yesterday someone parked a mini van directly in front of our office and left. There were two huge dogs in it and the windows were rolled down about 2 inches. Every time a customer stopped, a person walked by, or even a car drove by the dogs hit the glass with force! Growling and barking and scaring everyone. The entire block was open on both sides of the street, why would they chose to park directly in front of our door? What a riot!
No one came back and it was going on two hours so I was about to call the police, I was worried about the dogs. But then a gal came walking up and hopped in and drove away. I guess she works at the gas station across the street. All I could think of was that I hope she isn't planing to park there everyday!

Other than that I have just been working and busy. Tonight Shannon's friend Sara and I are going to get together. Fun Fun...

1 comment:

Agate Lake Girl said...

Work away, my slaves. At least you know from experience (my wedding) that I am easy to please and fine with you two making all the decisions!