Saturday, May 3, 2008

Congratulations Larsons!

Kirk & Liz Larson, some friends of ours, had their second baby this morning--a girl. (Name undecided but blank to be filled in soon.)
We are so happy to report mother and daughter doing fine. Dad is fine too and son Kal, well he is tired and has a big lump on his head from a tumble in the hospital but doing fine otherwise and happy to have a new sister. Kal and Dad came for lunch today, that was so special.

Haven't been posting...too busy. Haven't been reading blogs either sorry. I have been a slave since I got home. Working in the office; cleaning; organizing; sewing...you name it I have been on top of it. Yesterday I wanted to move the TV in one of the bedrooms off a table I plan to take to Florida. (in July) But to do that one move I had to move five big pieces of furniture. (Men can't understand why this goes there, then move that, switch...and so on.) But now everything looks good. As long as I was at it I cleaned my closet, four black garbage bags later, the closet and drawers are much better. I am on a quest to have everything in order before I leave for FL again.

So many things to do--so little time.

1 comment:

Erin said...

You have been on a cleaning frenzy! We just did a super cleaning today. Now, my only nesting items are icky ones such as cleaning the linen closet and drawers in the kitchen. Other than that, I think I am about ready.

I do plan on cleaning out my drawers at work and backing my computer up (and cleaning some files on it) before I go on leave. I should probably start that task. It would be more fun than some of the projects I am working on.