Saturday, April 26, 2008

Snow flakes keep falling...

Hard to believe but we are having yet another big snow storm!
What the H E-double hockey sticks is going on here. I have been home two weeks and we have had a storm both weekends. And it is MAY in three days folks! At this rate maybe we will have the 4th of July parade in the stuff.

Last night we had a dinner with family out. (I had salad...being good.) But everyone was blown away with their meals. The only complaint was that it was snowing out and freezing and yet the restaurant had their air conditioning on. It was even cold for me! The other odd thing was that when we first sat down I said I didn't want anything to drink because I had a terrible head ache. All of a sudden our waitress started massaging my neck and putting pressure in spots in my back. Becky looked at her and asked, "do you I know her?" She said, "I'm a massage therapist." Everyone thought she was strange. But it worked I felt better in just a couple minutes. I took her card for future use!

Then today we cleaned the office from top to bottom-Spring cleaning-even though it is still Winter! I am sore to the bone. I will be flat-backing tonight. With wine for medicinal purposes only of course.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I am flat-backing it (well siding it) tonight too. Have a nice glass of vino for me please. The baby thinks that putting pressure on my lower pelvic region is fun and I think braxton hicks have begun. I passed up BON JOVI tonight so you know I am not feeling well. Damn kid is ruining my social concert schedule this year.

Jess said...

Sucks about the snow!