Monday, April 7, 2008

One More

C-I will have to re-tally their population sign...there will be one more. I am heading home. Today I am cleaning and washing everything...yuk. I hate closing up but I am excited so that helps. Cleaning out the frig etc. I even sprayed the driveway for weeds this morning. Bathrooms are next...see ya.


Hello B...thanks for finding me again. I am ready to go home so I will email you. I haven't been able to use my old email in awhile, I am going to try it again today. Did you check out Shannon's blog? If you have time--she has pictures posted!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Have a safe trip home!

Carol said...

I am sure you will enjoy being up north for the summer! You are so lucky to be able to go back and forth like that!

BTW the cabin on the lake sounds WONDERFUL!

Agate Lake Girl said...

I'll guess I'll have to go back to reading and commenting on your blog now that we won't be hanging out 24/7 huh?