Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Three good things

1. Have you ever tried freezing regular yogurt? A couple days ago I wanted something cold and I spied a yogurt in the frig. I put it in the freezer and that night I ate it. It was frosty and yummy. Better than real frozen yogurt. Crazy good.
2. The last week at work the gals in the office have been complaining about Angel barking a lot, from upstairs. You know how sometimes you can't really tell where a noise is coming from, and I kept saying, I don't think it's her. Well today I heard the barking and ran out side and found it was the neighbors little dog and not Angel at all.
3. Tomorrow is my day off and I am going to an annual all day garage sale in Pierz. They always hold it the last week in April. So I think of it as my personal birthday treat. I have gone every year now for about fifteen years. Practically everyone in town puts out stuff and it is a blast. Especially this year when I can look for baby girl stuff!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Mmmm, frozen yogurt sounds yummy! Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that sounds exciting. I have a friend who's moving to Minnesota, she is really excited!