Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Calling all dogs...

I love the Dog Whisper! (Okay I really love Cesar Millan--he is sooo cute! I love watching him.) But I also enjoy watching the dogs and him fixing them. No matter what issues they have-presto-all fixed. If you haven't watched it and you have a dog or love dogs, set your DVR to your National Geographic Channel at 2:00 PM daily, also Friday nights, and get a real treat. I warn you, you will get hooked. This Sunday was an all day Dog Whisper...episode after episode. All day and all NIGHT with Cesar, I was in Heaven.
I know my dog is still a barker...but she has come a long way since I started watching and putting his information into practice. I cured her from begging for food. From coming in the kitchen while I'm cooking. From not walking on a leash at all to loving the leash and walking right beside me. (Not out front ahead of me.) And today I started teaching her not to shred everything that falls on the floor. We will see how that goes...

Although I warn you it's a two edged sword--if I keep on curing her myself I will never get Cesar to come to meet me!

1 comment:

Carol said...

I have watched it a few times, but it just makes me want a dog even more. I have high hopes of getting one as soon as I can get a job and we can move into a place with a yard! Ceasar is good, and cute that's for sure.