Sunday, April 6, 2008

Lake Cabin

Did I ever tell you that the cabin in the photo on this page is a cabin my dad built in the 1940's? He built 10 of them all different. And that spot it is the exact spot I will be putting another bigger cabin he built, for our summer home? I really can't wait! As you can see it is a lovely spot to sit and enjoy the lake. Also, the lake is filled with fish--that you can actually eat! I love fishing. Well, except for the cleaning them part.

Heading to the movies....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Surprise!! I found your blog after getting a new computer and losing some of my "Favorites". I can picture some of those little cabins your dad made. I think having a house there (or a cabin) would be just HEAVEN. I think it will bring you just that much closer to your dad and mom. If I could build something there, I sure would. It's paradise. Love ya, B from Wi.

Erin said...

Just make sure that bigger cabin has room for LBF and MBP to come play and vacation in the summer :)

Erin said...

Just make sure that bigger cabin has room for LBF and MBP to come play and vacation in the summer :)

Erin said...

Sorry for the dual post. Blogger is being evil to me today.