Sunday, September 23, 2007

What a wonderful day!

It has been a productive day so far. Got up around 6:30 drank three mugs of coffee and had a relaxing breakfast with my husband. The weather couldn’t be lovelier; simply a gorgeous sunny MN day. Then the two of us went out and cleaned the garage. Every fall we need to clean out the garage in order to park in it. In the house I’m a neat freak but apparently I consider the garage--a dump! Where does all the crap come from? Most of it was empty cardboard boxes, seriously. After disposing of the boxes and putting everything back where it belonged sure enough there was room for two vehicles once again.

Then I was off to an Auction at the house of a friend’s mother who passed away. I knew she would need moral support. It is hard to see someone’s whole life out on the lawn in boxes being carted away by strangers. (I know, been there done that.)

After my husband finishes the Vikings Game we are off to the cemetery to replace all the real flowers that are starting to freeze, with fall arrangements. We have six to do so that will take the rest of the afternoon.

Then I plan to sew doll clothes for my niece’s American Girl Dolls and watch some TV before the work week starts up once again. What a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Ryan said...

I would like a 1 month update on the garage. Thats about how long mine takes to get just as messy again.