Saturday, September 22, 2007

Bon Appetite!

A few days ago I started on a diet. I had been sticking to it religiously....here comes the catch.........
On Friday a friend and I decided we'd go shopping in St. Cloud today. And even when we were making our plans for the trip my first thought was, where should we eat? Now why would someone on a diet think of that? Because I wanted to find a healthy choice for lunch? No. Because on this diet I told myself it was okay to cheat on the weekends.

I have tried every diet plan known to man (woman). But my favorite is the sea-food diet; I see food & eat it! And in the tradition of the Sea-Food diet—guess what place we picked to eat today...Red Lobster!

3 comments:

Agate Lake Girl said...

Cheating on the weekends is allowed? Good. I had brats, chips, a lemon icee, peanuts by the boatload, and two pieces of cake. Does that still count?

Jess said...

You know why I never diet? Because it's "die" with a "t" on the end and you can't fool me!

Erin said...

I gave up on thinking I could ever diet. I just had to change my eating habits and lifestyle. Eating habits are getting better...lifestyle-now that's questionable. Giving up vast quantities of beer and exercising more are hard to do.